How To Setup Canon Ts3322 Printer?
Canon PIXMA TS3322 is a wireless All-in-One printer that prints high-quality texts, graphics, and photos. You can easily print from your Android phone or iOS device to this printer as it supports mobile printing.
Below are the features of this printer.
- Auto Scan Mode
- Auto Power On/Off
- Mopria Print Service
- Wireless Connect
- Google Assistant
- Amazon Alexa
To know how to setup Canon TS3322 printer, keep reading the instructions below.
- First, unpack your printer and take out the box contents.
- Power cord
- Setup CD-ROM
- Getting Started guide
- FINE ink cartridges
- Remove the orange protective tapes and covers from the printer.
Installing the FINE ink cartridges:
- Before you begin, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and turn on the printer by pressing the ON button.
- Open the cover and start unpacking the FINE ink cartridges.
- Remove the protective tapes from the cartridges without touching the nozzle area.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left-hand side holder.
- Next, insert the black ink cartridge into the right-hand side holder until it locks correctly.
- Close the cover and continue reading the steps to set up the Canon TS3322 printer.
- Open the printer’s paper support and slide the paper guide towards the left.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the paper support.
- Slide the paper guide towards the right to align the paper stack.
- Pull the paper output tray out from the printer and take out the tray extension.
Installing the printer software:
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your Windows computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Open the CD drive and double-click the EasySetup.exe file to begin the driver installation.
- In case you are using Macintosh, download the driver package from the official Canon site.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
- Now, you have learned how to Setup Canon Ts3322 Printer.