How To Setup Canon Ts6220 Printer?
In this article, you can learn how to setup canon ts6220 printer.
Unboxing the Printer
- Unseal the printer package.
- Take out all the additional accessories from the printer box and place them aside.
- Remove all the packing materials present around the printer.
- Turn on the Canon printer after connecting the power cable between the printer and the power outlet.
- Install the Canon ink cartridges in the respective slots.
There are three steps to connect the printer to your computer:
- Prepare the printer for connection.
- Perform the printer setup.
- Install the printer software.
Before beginning the process, make sure your wireless router is turned on and properly set up.
Prepare the printer for connection:
- Push and hold the wireless connect button on the home screen of your printer for about 3sec.
- A pop-up screen will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, the printer preparation is complete.
Download the installation software
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Visit the official support page for the Canon TS6220 printer.
- Go to the Driver Downloads section.
- Choose the OS of your computer.
- Click the printer driver from the list displayed. Now we have seen how to setup canon ts6220 printer.