How To Setup HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer?
How To Setup HP Envy Pro 6455?
HP Envy Pro 6455 is an All-in-One printer that prints instantly and it has an Automatic Document Feeder which allows you to scan and copy multiple documents. The HP printer uses thermal Inkjet technology to print at a speed of 10 ppm for black and 7 ppm for color. You can easily setup HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and connect it to your computer by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Unpacking The Printer
- First, take out the printer from the carton.
- Check the components included in the printer package.
- Remove all the packing materials like tapes, protective films, and covers from the printer.
- Open the scanner cover and remove the protective films or tapes on the scanner glass.
Step 2: Connecting The Power Cord
- Connect the power cord to the printer's rear side and plug in the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Wait until the printer turns on and initializes by itself.
Step 3: Loading Paper
- Now, fan a stack of paper and tap them on a flat surface.
- Pull out the input paper tray and slide the paper guides to the corners of the tray.
- Load the stack of paper into the tray.
- Slide the paper guides towards the edges of the tray and make sure that the guides don’t bend the edges of the paper.
- Insert the input paper tray to the back to setup HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
Step 4: Inserting the ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door of the printer and wait until the carriage moves to the center.
- Unpack a new cartridge and remove the tape on it.
- Make sure not to touch the contacts in the cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the right slot and fix it firmly.
- Similarly, install the other ink cartridge as well. Then, close the cartridge access door. Press it gently to lock into place.
Step 5: Software installation
- If you want to connect the HP printer to your computer, you have to install the printer software.
- You can download and install the HP Smart application from the official HP website.
- For an Android device, download the HP Smart app from the Google Play Store.
- For an iOS device, open the App Store and download the HP Smart application.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and select the ‘+’ icon to add the printer.
- You can also connect the HP printer and computer using a USB cable for direct connection.
- If you are connecting the printer to a network, then make sure your computer and the printer are connected to the same network.
- Once you have installed the driver after setup HP Envy Pro 6455 printer, print a test page from your device.