How To Setup Hp Officejet Pro 9025?
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is an all-in-one wireless printer. This printer has an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with two input trays. It supports quick scan and prints high-quality documents at a very low cost. Let us see how to Setup Hp Officejet Pro 9025.
What’s in the box:
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer.
- Power Cord.
- Quick Reference Guide.
- HP Instant Ink Setup Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow).
Unboxing the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer:
- Open the box, then take the documents, power cords, and HP instant ink setup cartridges from the box.
- Set the box to its sides and pull the plastic cover to take the printer out of the box.
- Remove the plastic cover and all blue protective tapes around the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the foam sheet and close the scanner lid
- Open the input tray, remove the cardboard, and then close the input tray.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer power socket and the other to the electrical socket.
- Now press the Power button to turn ON the HP printer.
Installing Instant Ready Setup Ink Cartridges:
- Select the language from the printer control panel and press Confirm.
- Select your country/region and press Confirm.
- If the control panel prompts to install the ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge access door and the front door.
- Remove the instant-ready setup ink cartridge from the package.
- Now remove the protective tape from the ink cartridges.
- Push the black ink cartridge towards the cartridge holder.
- Follow the same process for other ink cartridges.
- Insert the correct ready ink cartridge as mentioned in the printer (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black).
- Now close the cartridge access door and the front door.
Load Paper In The Input Tray:
- Pull the input tray from the printer.
- Slide the paper width guides and load a paper stack into the input tray.
- Now adjust the paper width guides to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Replace the input tray into the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer.
- Finally, extend the output tray.
- The installation CD comes with the printer box; if not, download the driver from the official HP website.
- Double click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the HP driver installation. Finally, we have completed the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer setup successfully.
You can contact our technical experts if you have no idea on how to Setup Hp Officejet Pro 9025.