How To Solve Hp Printer Blue Screen Error
The blue screen error will occur when your try to connect your printer to another device or any wireless network. If your HP printer displays the blue screen error, you can solve this issue by updating the router’s firmware or restoring the printer’s network defaults. Follow the instructions below to fix the HP printer blue screen error.
UPDATE THE ROUTER FIRMWARE:
- First, connect the router with an Ethernet cable to your computer.
- Now, launch the browser and visit the router manufacturer’s website.
- Next, enter the username and password to log in to the router’s web management page.
- Now, click on the Advanced or Settings option and select Administration.
- Choose the Firmware Update or Router Update option.
- Next, click Check.
- If you see any new firmware, then select Yes.
- Now, the router will start to download the firmware.
- After completing the update, the router will take some time to restart.
- If the issue continues, follow the next instructions.
RESTORE THE PRINTER’S NETWORK DEFAULTS (WITH TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL PANEL):
- First, disconnect the wireless router from your printer.
- Next, use the Power button to restart your printer.
- Tap on the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and select the Settings icon.
- Next, choose the Restore Network Defaults option.
- A confirmation message will appear on the printer screen and ask if you are sure you want to restore the printer defaults. Tap Yes to confirm.
- The printer will restore the network default settings.
- Next, tap the Home button to go back to the main screen.
RESTORE THE PRINTER’S NETWORK DEFAULTS (WITHOUT TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL PANEL):
- Make sure to turn off and disconnect the router.
- Now, utilize the Power button to restart your printer.
- Next, press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons together for 3 seconds.
- After restoring the network default settings, the Wireless light on the control panel will blink and it indicates that the printer is ready for a new wireless connection.
- If the Wireless light does not flash, then redo these steps.
You can fix the HP printer’s blue screen error by following the above instructions.