How To Sync Amazon Fire Tv Remote
Amazon Fire TV stick is a streaming device that enables you to watch your favorite videos. You have to plug it to a smart TV and connect the TV to a network to access the videos available online or play internet games or browse movies. Everything is possible when you can control the actions of the fire TV using a remote. The below steps will help you to sync Amazon Fire TV remote to the Fire Stick device.
Pair the Amazon remote:
- Connect the Amazon Fire Stick to the TV and turn on the TV. But mostly the Fire Stick automatically pairs with the TV.
- In case the device cannot pair with the TV, you have to do the pairing manually.
- Install the batteries to the remote and keep it ready. Stand not more than 10 feet apart from the TV.
- When the Fire Stick device does not pair with the TV, press and hold the home button on the remote for about 20 seconds.
- Now, see if the LED indicator light on the device turns on and then gradually blinks faster.
- If the light does not glow, then the fire stick is not turned on.
- In the Alexa voice remote, the flashing amber light indicates that the remote is in discovery mode.
- On a second generation Alexa voice remote, the indicator light flashes three times to indicate that the Amazon remote is paired with the Fire Stick device.
Pair second Amazon remote:
- Open the Settings menu on the Amazon Fire TV and select Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.
- After that, choose Amazon Fire TV Remotes and the Fire device scans for the available remote.
- Again, hold the home button of the new remote for ten seconds and select the remote name on the screen using the old remote.
- To Sync Amazon Fire Tv Remote, Click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance to Set up Amazon Cube