How To Transfer Files To Nvidia Shield TV?
Transfer Files from PC to Nvidia Shield TV:
How to transfer files to Nvidia Shield TV from PC, carry out the simple step-by-step guidelines provided on this web page. You can transfer the files from your PC to the Nvidia Shield TV in two ways.
- Establish a connection between your computer and the Nvidia Shield TV using a USB type-A to type-A cable.
- Go to the Nvidia Shield TV and click the gear icon at the top-right corner.
- Select the Device Preferences option from the Settings menu.
- After selecting the Storage option, turn on the toggle switch next to the ‘Transfer files to a computer using USB’ option.
- Go to the computer and launch the File Manager window.
- Navigate to the Shield Android TV section, and you will see your Shield TV.
- Now, you can transfer the files from the computer to the Nvidia Shield TV.
To transfer files from your computer to the Nvidia Shield TV over a local network, refer to the instructions mentioned here.
- Go to the computer and select the following options in order:
- Control Panel
- Network and Internet
- Network and Sharing Center
- Advanced Sharing Settings
- Navigate to the Network Discovery section, select the radio button next to the Turn on Network Discovery option, and click the Save Changes button.
- Go to the Settings menu on the Nvidia Shield TV and select the Device Preferences option followed by the Storage option.
- Turn on the toggle switch beside the Transfer files over network option.
- Note down the username, password, and IP address displayed on the Nvidia Shield TV.
- Go back to the computer, open the File Manager window, and select the Network option on the left panel.
- On the main panel, go to the Computer section and select the Shield option.
- The Windows Security window dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click the More Choices link, select the Use a different account option, and fill the Username and Password fields with the correct network credentials that you have seen on the Nvidia Shield TV.
- Click the OK button in the Windows Security dialog box.
- You can access the contents on the Shield TV on the computer.
- Copy the files from the computer and then move them to the internal storage of the Nvidia Shield TV.
- Now, how to transfer files to Nvidia Shield TV from PC successfully completed. For, remote assistant reach us.