How To Turn Off Nvidia Shield?
Nvidia SHIELD TV is a fully Android-based digital TV that runs in the latest NVIDIA Tegra X1 + processor. This TV is designed fully for users who love to experience snappy performance and a cinematic feel. You can also use the SHIELD TV to play adventure games. This TV is compatible with almost all wireless gaming remote controllers.Some of the interesting features available on this SHIELD TV are discussed below whenever you can not use this tv simply you can turn off Nvidia shield android TV.
- If you have connected the SHIELD TV using an antenna, then you can record the content from broadcast TV and stream it to other devices as per your need.
- The SHIELD TV also acts as a hub for a smart home.
- You can stream any gaming content from your Personal Computer to the SHIELD TV.
To turn off your Nvidia Shield TV,
Method 2: Turning OFF from the TV’ settings menu
- Switch on your Nvidia SHIELD TV.
- Ensure that you are on the main screen of the TV.
- Locate the gear icon (Settings) menu located at the top right-hand side of the TV screen.
- Select the Settings menu.
- At the top of the options list, you can find the Sleep Now option.
- If you select the Sleep Now option, then your TV screen becomes blank. This option does not turn off your SHIELD TV completely.
- After that to turn off Nvidia shield
- In the same options list, you can find the About option.
- Choose the About option.
- Scroll down the About list by pressing the down arrow buttons available on your TV’s remote.
- Locate and select the Power OFF option available below Restart.
- Now, your Nvidia SHIELD TV will be turned OFF successfully.
Steps To turn off your Nvidia Shield Android TV,
Method 1: Using the Nvidia SHIELD TV remote or controller
- Point the SHIELD TV remote towards the TV.
- Locate the Back and Home buttons on the remote control and press them simultaneously.
- Now, turn off Nvidia shield will be done, and the No signal message will appear on its screen.