How To Uninstall Password Protected Eset Antivirus?
Refer to the step-by-step guidelines given on this web page to learn How To Uninstall Password Protected Eset Antivirus program from your Windows computer.You can uninstall the ESET products such as ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Internet Security, ESET Smart Security, and ESET Smart Security Premium using this method.
- First, press the Win key on the keyboard and choose the Control Panel option from the context menu.
- Go to the Programs section and click the Uninstall a program link.
- Hold the Win and R key together to open the Run dialog box.
- Type ‘control panel’ without the quotes in the Open field and click the OK option.
- Check if the Category option is selected from the View By drop-down menu.
- Select the Uninstall a program option.
- Press and hold the Win and W keys at the same time on the keyboard.
- Enter ‘Add or remove program’ in the search field and click the Add or Remove Programs option from the search results.
- Search for the ESET product and select it.
- When a new dialog window opens, click the Next option.
- If you have already defined a system or parental control password, type it in the Password field and click the Next option.
- Note: If you have forgotten the password, use the ESET Unlock tool and uninstall the ESET product.
- In the Modify, Repair, or Remove installation window, select the Remove option and click Next.
- When the Questionnaire window appears on the screen, choose the reason for uninstalling the ESET product by enabling the appropriate checkbox and click the Next option.
- Select the Yes option for confirmation if prompted.
- Finally, restart the Windows computer.
- This will uninstall the ESET product completely from the Windows computer.
ESET Unlock tool:
- Download the ESET Unlock tool from the official ESET web page and save it on the computer’s desktop.
- Double-click the unlock.exe file.
- The numeric unlock ID will be displayed on the screen.
- Submit a request form.
- Now, you will receive an email from ESET.
- Search for the code in the email and then enter it in the Enter Code field.
- Start the main window of the ESET product and press the F5 key.
- Now, the Advanced Setup screen will open.
- This indicates that the password has been removed successfully.
- After selecting the OK option, restart the Windows computer.
- Now, you can uninstall the ESET product without the password.
- Now, We have seen how To Uninstall Password Protected Eset Antivirus by two different methods.