How To Update Nvidia Drivers ?
NVIDIA Drivers are software chips that control your system video performance. If your NVIDIA driver file is outdated, then you can update it in many different ways. Some of the possible ways to update the NVIDIA driver are discussed below.
Steps to update NVIDIA drivers manually
- First, make sure that you know your NVIDIA driver's graphics card model.
- If not, launch the DirectX Diagnostic tool on your computer by typing the dxdiag command in the Run command.
- On the Diagnostic tool screen, click the Display tab.
- Search for the Chip Type section. Your NVIDIA driver's graphics card model is displayed in the Chip Type section.
- Now, go to the Nvidia GeForce website from your computer’s web browser.
- Click the Drivers tab.
- Now, select the graphics card from the suggested list.
- After selecting the latest driver file, click the Download button.
- Wait for the selected driver file to download.
- Once the NVIDIA driver file is downloaded successfully, open it.
- To complete the NVIDIA driver update process, follow the prompts displayed on your computer screen.
Updating the NVIDIA Driver using the GeForce Experience
- The GeForce Experience application will help you to manage your NVIDIA drivers.
- First, download and install the GeForce Experience application on your computer.
- As soon as you launch the GeForce Experience program on your computer, it will search for the latest driver file for your NVIDIA product.
- Click the Driver tab. The latest driver file will be displayed on the screen.
- To download it, click the Download driver button.
- After the NVIDIA driver downloads, click the Express Installation button.
- Now, the NVIDIA driver installation process begins.
Steps to update NVIDIA driver through Windows Updates
- Go to the Settings section on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click Update & Security > Windows Update.
- If an update is available for the NVIDIA driver, then the update process begins.
- If not, your Windows 10 computer will notify you once it is found.
- Contact us if you face any issue during the NVIDIA driver update process.