How to upgrade kaspersky internet security 2019 to 2020?
Kaspersky internet security 2019 is an antivirus software that protects your device from threats like malware, spyware, and ransomware. Upgrading it to the latest version makes your device secure against threats. Let us see how to upgrade Kaspersky internet security 2019 to 2020
To upgrade kaspersky internet security 2019 to 2020, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- On your computer, launch the Kaspersky software first.
- In the main dashboard, click the Settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Navigate to the left-side panel and click the Protection tab.
- Make sure that the Software Updater component is turned on.
- If an update is available, a notification message will appear on the screen.
- Click the Show button and select More Tools in the main dashboard.
- Navigate to the left-side panel and click the Manage applications tab.
- Select the Software Updater option and click the Start search button.
- Wait until the updates are loaded.
- If updates are available, Click on Update all.
- This will update your Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 to 2020.
- Once updated, restart your computer.
How To Upgrade Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 To 2021?
In general, Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 will be updated automatically when the updates are available. If it fails to update, do it manually. If you already have the license for the existing Kaspersky Internet Security 2020, you do not need to activate the product. The setup wizard will automatically retrieve the license details and apply them while installing a new version over the previous one. To update the database of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 to 2021 manually, follow these steps.
- On your Windows computer, give a right-click on the Kaspersky icon on the system tray.
- Select the Run database update option from the pop-up menu.
- In the Kaspersky Internet Security dashboard, click the Database Update button and select Run update.
- Log in to My Kaspersky and navigate to the My Devices section.
- Select Manage and click the Update tab.
- Click the Start button to update the Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 software to 2021.
- Once updated, restart your Windows computer and check for virus-infected files.
- If you have no idea about how to upgrade kaspersky internet security 2019 to 2020,contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen. >