How To Use Diagnostic Tools To Resolve An HP Printer Problem?
Sometimes, printers work, and sometimes they don’t. In certain situations, you can resolve the issue quickly, but other times, the problem is difficult to figure out, and you are left racking your brains. Therefore, having a few diagnostic tools handy is always a good idea. If you face an issue with your HP printer, the appropriate diagnostic tools can help you resolve the issue efficiently. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of HP diagnostic tools that can assist you in fixing your HP printer problem like an expert. With all that said, let’s have a look on How To Use Diagnostic Tools To Resolve An HP Printer Problem.
HP Print And Scan Doctor
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor application is one of the best diagnostic tools designed by HP to handle printing and scanning issues.
- Get the application from HP’s official website and install it on your computer.
- Launch the app and click the Start button to add your printer.
- Depending upon your problem, click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
- Now, HP Print and Scan Doctor will diagnose the existing problem and resolve it automatically.
HP Support Assistant
- The HP Support Assistant software can help you troubleshoot and maintain your HP printer in the best way possible.
- Get the app from the Internet and install it on your computer just as you install any other application.
- Once it is installed, launch the app and add your printer to the list of your devices.
- Click your printer’s picture and access the troubleshooting tools to fix your printer issues.
Diagnose & Fix
- The Diagnose & Fix tool is in-built with the HP Smart application.
- You can make use of this utility on your Windows and Mac computers.
- This tool can help you clear the print jobs stuck in the queue, fix the network issues, resolve print spooler errors, connect the printer to the correct port, and do much more.
- To begin with, get the HP Smart app and install it on your computer.
- Open the app and click the + icon to add your printer.
- Once a connection is established between your printer and computer, click the Diagnose & Fix icon at the bottom-left corner and then click the Start button.
- Now, the troubleshooter will start running and guide you through the procedure for fixing the ongoing issue.
We hope these help on How To Use Diagnostic Tools To Resolve An HP Printer Problem. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with our technical experts by utilizing the call option we have provided on this page.