How To Use Doxie Go Se
Doxie go SE is a super-portable scanner that lets you scan your documents, receipts, photos, and much more. This scanner is ideal for home requirements. It comes with an in-built SD card so that you can scan your documents seamlessly. If you want to learn how to use this scanner, read this page till the end.
Unpack The Scanner
- First, you need to open the product box.
- Next, remove the given components from the box.
- Remove the protective covers and tapes from the scanner and its components.
- Open your Doxie go SE’s front cover and dispose of the protective strips. Then, close the front cover.
- Now, insert the supplied memory card into the appropriate slot.
Activate The Battery
- Locate the battery door on your Doxie scanner and open it.
- Remove the plastic by pulling the tab.
- Now, insert the supplied battery.
- While inserting the battery, ensure that the plus and minus signs are aligned correctly.
- Close the battery door.
Charge Your Device
- Now, it is time to charge your scanner.
- Connect the scanner to your computer or USB hub/charger to start charging.
- When your Doxie go SE is charging, the LED will turn red, and once it’s completely charged, the red light will turn off.
That’s it. You have completed your scanner’s first-time setup. Now, you can go ahead and scan your documents.
How To Use Doxie Go Se To Scan Your Documents?
Using Doxie go SE, you can scan your documents from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Whenever you scan your documents, they will be stored on the scanner’s memory card. Then, you can connect the scanner to your device and synchronize the documents into the Doxie go SE application. Follow these instructions to proceed further.
- Locate the Power button and hold it for one second to turn on the device.
- When the light turns on, it signifies that your scanner is ready.
- You can swap the print quality between 300 and 600 dpi on this scanner. The former is fine for most purposes, and when you pick the latter, it provides higher quality but results in larger file sizes.
- Now, insert the included sample document with the scanning side facing up.
- Move the paper guides against the paper but not too tightly.
- Now, open the Doxie go SE software and start scanning; you can get the compatible software from Doxie’s official website.
- In case you want to scan your documents from your smartphone, download the mobile application and start scanning.
This is how to use the Doxie go se scanner. For further queries, just utilize the Call button to get in touch with our technical experts.Contact Us