How To Use Kaspersky Removal Tool?
The manufacturer recommends not to use the Kaspersky removal tool (kavremover) to uninstall the Kaspersky program from your computer. Before using the removal tool, save the Kaspersky program’s activation code or license key. If needed, save the application settings by exporting them. The step-by-step instructions to uninstall the Kaspersky program using the kavremover tool are mentioned here. Carry out the below-mentioned steps on how to use kaspersky removal tool.
- Download the Kaspersky removal tool executable file from the manufacturer website.
- On your computer, navigate to the location where the downloaded file is saved.
- If you do not change the download path, all the downloaded files will be saved in the Downloads folder by default.
Double-click the kavremvr.exe file to start the uninstallation.
- The End User License Agreement window appears on the screen.
- Read and review the Kaspersky lab End User License Agreement.
- Agree with these terms and conditions by clicking the Accept option at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you will see the security code on the screen.
- If it is not clear, click the Update icon next to it.
- This will generate a new security code.
- Type the correct security code in the appropriate field.
- Perform these steps we can execute that how to use Kaspersky removal tool.
- Navigate to the Following products were detected drop-down menu and choose the Kaspersky program that you need to uninstall from the computer.
- Once done, click the Remove button in the Kaspersky Lab Products Remover window.
- Wait until you see the kavremvr dialog box with the message, ‘Remove operation finished, you need to reboot your computer.’
- Click the OK option to exit the wizard.
- Restart the computer.
- The selected Kaspersky program will be uninstalled completely from the computer using the Kaspersky removal tool.
- By using above these steps we can execute that how to use Kaspersky removal tool.