How To Use Wps Button On Talktalk Router?
TalkTalk is technically a Wi-Fi Hub that supports both wired or wireless network connections. The main advantage of TalkTalk is that it is easy to operate. You just need to connect the TalkTalk Hub to the power outlet and turn it ON. This Hub has a WPS button using which you can connect your device to the wireless network without entering its SSID and password manually. Let us learn how To Use Wps Button On Talktalk Router
Using the WPS button
- Turn on your device and the TalkTalk hub.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your device.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions displayed on your device.
- When prompted, press and hold the WPS button on the TalkTalk hub’s control panel.
- Release the WPS button once the LED on the Wi-Fi hub starts flashing in amber.
- Once the device has been connected to the Hub, you can access any online content on your device.
The basic light guide of TalkTalk Hub:
- If your Hub’s LED is blinking amber and white, it means the Wi-Fi hub connects to the Internet.
- Once the TalkTalk hub has been connected to the Internet, the front light becomes solid white.
- In case if the front light has turned solid amber, then it means the hub is verifying the connection.
- It might take a few minutes for the verification process to complete.
- If the hub's LED stays solid amber for more than 15 minutes, you need to contact your dealer or manufacturer to fix it.
- If the light is flashing in amber, then it means the connection has failed. Retry the same process for connecting the device to your hub.
- Now we have learned how to Use Wps Button On Talktalk Router