How To Use Wps Push Button On Iphone?
Many of the wireless routers have a built-in WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) feature that helps to set up a wireless network. The level of security in WPS is less when compared to using a wireless network key. For this security reason, iPhone does not support the WPS feature. You have to manually enter the passphrase or wireless network key for the wireless network connection. To know how To Use WPS Push Button On iPhone, follow the step-by-step instructions given on this page.
On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings application and tap its icon.
Select the Wi-Fi option on the Settings screen.
Turn on the toggle switch beside the Wi-Fi option.
- The available wireless networks will be listed on the Wi-Fi screen.
- Select the SSID of your wireless router from the ‘Choose a Network’ list.
- When the Enter Password screen appears, type the wireless network key in the Password field and tap the Join option.
- Note: The network information like SSID (network name) or password (passphrase or network key) can be found at the rear side of the wireless router’s sticker.
- This will connect your iPhone to your wireless router’s network.
Benefits of manually connecting your iPhone to a wireless network
This method might not be the most convenient one. But, it is more secure when compared to the WPS method. The main advantage of manually connecting the iPhone to your wireless router is, it is less susceptible to hacking. The lack of the WPS feature on the iPhone is actually a benefit. Once connected to the wireless network, you do not need to worry about losing your valuable data. The WPS method may be convenient, but it is vulnerable to data loss.
If you have no idea about How To Use Wps Push Button On Iphone,contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.