Hp 3830 Printing Blank Pages
Don't worry if your HP 3830 printer is printing blank pages. The issue might have occurred due to various reasons. On this page, we have listed the best techniques that can help you fix the problem. Try out all the troubleshooting techniques mentioned in this article and fix the issue efficiently.
Use genuine ink cartridges
- It is essential to use genuine ink cartridges. If you use any other third-party ink cartridges, your printer may fail to recognize those cartridges. As a result, your printer will not print anything, and you will get only the blank pages from your printer.
- If you have installed any third-party cartridges on your printer, replace them with the original HP cartridges and then check whether the issue is resolved.
If your HP printer is still printing blank pages, proceed with the next step.
Check the estimated ink levels
- When your HP printer is printing blank pages, you should check the ink levels.
- On your printer control panel, touch Ink and it will show you the estimated ink levels.
- If you prefer to check the ink levels from the printer driver, open the HP utility on your computer and click Supplies Status. Now the estimated ink levels will appear.
- If you find any empty cartridges or cartridges with critically low ink, you should replace those cartridges as soon as possible.
The following section can guide you through the process of replacing the cartridges.
Replace the cartridges
- With your printer turned on, open the front door of your printer followed by the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the print carriage comes to the center position.
- Press down the expended cartridge to release it from its holder. Then remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its plastic tape using the pull tab.
- Now, insert the cartridge into the respective holder and press it until it clicks in its place. In the same manner, replace all the expended cartridges.
- Once you have replaced all the empty cartridges, close the cartridge access door followed by the printer's front door.
Clean the print head
- Load enough paper in the paper tray.
- Launch the HP printer driver on your computer.
- Click the Clean Printheads option followed by Clean.
- Follow the commands and finish cleaning the printheads.
Align the printer cartridges
- Load sufficient paper into the paper tray and launch the HP printer driver on your computer.
- Click Align > Align. Follow the instructions and complete the alignment process.
- Now print a test page and check whether your printer can print the documents correctly.
If your HP printer is still printing blank pages, reach out to us for expert assistance.