HP 9015 PRINTER STUCK
If your HP 9015 printer is stuck while performing the print operation, then try the simple troubleshooting instructions given below to fix HP 9015 Printer Stuck issue.
Method 1: HP Print & Scan Doctor
The HP Print & Scan Doctor tool will help you to clear almost all print-related issues. As soon as you find the print job is stuck, run this tool on your Windows computer. If you haven’t installed the HP Print & Scan Doctor tool on your computer, then install it first from the printer’s official support page. After installing the tool, follow the below instructions to run it on your Windows computer.
- Open the HP Print & Scan Doctor tool.
- Make sure that your HP printer is turned on.
- Select your printer model correctly in the tool window if it is not selected correctly.
- Click Start > Fix printing. Perform the suggestions displayed on the screen to clear the stuck print issue.
Method 2: Check the port and IP address settings
If you encounter this issue while performing the print operation over a network connection, then check whether the Port and IP address are configured correctly in the printer’s properties. To confirm it, follow the below instructions.
- In the Devices & printers window, select and right-click on your HP Printer.
- Click Properties > Port > Configure Port.
- Make sure that the port and IP address are the same as the printer.
- Click OK.
Method 3: Restart the print spooler
Initially, delete the stuck print jobs and then restart the print spooler on your Windows computer. The following instructions explain the same.
- Initially, make sure that your HP printer is turned off.
- Now, on your Windows computer, open Run.
- Open the Services menu window.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler service.
- Select the Stop option.
- Now, go to the Printers folder and delete all the files.
- Restart your Windows computer and turn on the HP 9015 printer.
- Now, perform the print operation.
- If the HP 9015 printer is still stuck, then try the next method given below.
Method 4: Reinstall the printer driver
Delete the existing printer driver from your Windows computer by following the below instructions.
- On the Devices and Printers screen, select and right-click on your HP printer.
- Click on the Remove Device option.
- Now, the existing printer driver will be uninstalled from your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- After the computer restarts, download the latest version of the printer driver from the printer’s official support page and install it.
If your HP 9015 Printer Stuck on Mac, then try the simple methods given below to fix it.
Method 1: Run the HP Smart app
- Initially, make sure that you have installed the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Now, launch the app.
- Go to the Printers tab.
- Click the Diagnose and Fix option followed by Start.
- Wait for the app to detect the cause of the issue. Once it is detected, perform the troubleshooting suggestions displayed on the screen to fix it.
Method 2: Clear the print queue
- Open the Applications screen.
- Select the Utilities option followed by Terminal.
- Type the following command “Cancel –a.”
- Once the command is executed successfully, close the Terminal window and restart your Mac computer.
Now, perform a test print to check whether the HP 9015 printer stuck issue is resolved. If not, reinstall the printer driver on your Mac computer.
To get remote assistance in resolving the HP 9015 printer issue, contact us.