HP Color Inkjet 1700 Drivers Download
To print or scan directly from your computer, you need to download and install the driver that is compatible with your printer. This driver will establish communication between your printer and computer. You can quickly download and install the driver by visiting the official support page of your printer. But, before installing the driver, ensure that it supports both your printer and computer. So, as per the instructions given on this page, you can download and install the HP Color Inkjet cp1700 printer driver on your computer.
Downloading The HP Printer Driver
- First, launch the default browser on your computer.
- Visit the printer’s official support page to download the printer driver.
- Now, click the Support tab and select the Software and drivers option from the list.
- Choose the Printer category.
- Now, type your printer model name below the Enter your product name option and click on the Submit button.
- In the next window, your computer’s operating system will be shown automatically at the top of the page.
- If you want to change the operating system, select the Choose different OS option and choose your operating system from the list.
- Here, select the HP Color Inkjet cp1700 driver file you want to download on your computer and click the Download option.
- Now, the driver will start to download.
Install HP Printer Driver
The printer’s driver installation is a necessary method that you need to perform once you have downloaded the file from the official support page. To do so, perform the below instructions carefully.
- Once you have downloaded the driver, launch the executable file on your computer and start the installation process.
- When prompted, click on the Run button in the Security Warning dialog box.
- You need to wait for some time to prepare the installation.
- Next, make a tick mark in the “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” checkbox in the Installation Agreements and Settings window and click the Accept button to proceed.
- The installation will take some time to finish.
- In the Connection Options window, you will be asked to connect your HP Color Inkjet cp1700 printer and computer.
- Select the type of connection you are going to use from the list and click the Next button.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation on your computer.
- Once completed, click the Finish button.
- Finally, print a test page to check if the driver is properly installed on your computer.
Download And Install The Printer Driver Manually
It is very easy to download and install the driver by connecting your HP printer to your computer using the USB cable. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Connect your printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Select the Start menu from the main screen of your computer.
- Open the Settings window and choose the Printers & Scanners option in the left menu panel of the window.
- Next, click the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Select your printer from the available list on the window.
- The printer installation window will appear on the screen.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the printer installation on your computer.
Now, You know how to do HP Color Inkjet 1700 driver download on your computer by following the above instructions.
If you have any other queries, reach our technical experts. You can use the call button provided on this page for this purpose.Contact Us