HP Deskjet 2652 Clean Printhead
You can save your time and money with the HP DeskJet 2652 printer, with its all-in-one features. With a compact size, the printer can perform beyond your expectations. With InkJet technology, it simply sprays ink onto the paper from a moving printhead. It also has a 1.4” compact touchscreen to make it more user-friendly. It is also considered to be one of the best HP printers ever produced. One of the excellent features of the HP DeskJet 2652 printer is the wireless interface.Despite the wide range of features and functionalities the printer offers, there is a possibility that the printer might experience printing problems (especially quality). When it comes to printing problems, there are many factors to look at. In this case, the best possible solution is to clean the printhead of the HP DeskJet 2652 printer.In this printer troubleshooting article, you will read the simple steps on how to clean the printhead of the HP DeskJet 2652 printer. Before you proceed with reading the HP Deskjet 2652 Clean Printhead steps, it is best if you align the printhead first.
Align Printhead For Hp Deskjet 2652 Printer
- Make sure that the DeskJet printer is loaded with paper.
- Open the HP Utility window (It will be present in the HP folder in your Applications folder).
- In the HP Utility window, select the HP DeskJet 2652 printer (only if you have more printers connected to the computer).
- Click the Align button.
- Click Align again; follow the commands on the screen.
- Once done, click All Settings to return to the main page.
- Print a test page.
To print a test page:
- Open HP Utility.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- Click the Test Page button.
- Finally, click Print Test Page.
- If the alignment is not proper and shows streaks or missing portions, it is safe to clean the printhead of the printer.
Clean Printhead Of Hp Deskjet 2652
- See if the HP DeskJet 2652 printer is loaded with paper.
- Open HP Utility from the Applications folder on your computer.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2652 printer from the list of printers (from the left pane).
- Click the Clean Printheads button.
- Locate and click Clean; follow the commands on the screen.
- The printhead cleaning process will take its own time to complete. Ensure that the printer does not get turned off in the process.
- Once done, click the All Settings button to return to the main window.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: You must clean the printhead only when necessary. If you continue cleaning unwantedly, it only wastes the ink and shortens the life of the printhead in the process).The steps to HP Deskjet 2652 Clean Printhead complete.All you must do is follow the above simple steps so that you can clean the printhead of the HP DeskJet 2652 printer easily. If you face any other issues with the printer, click the CALL button on this page to speak to our dedicated technical team of experts.