Hp Deskjet 2652 Driver
The HP Deskjet 2652 printer is a unique all-in-one printer. To connect the printer to the network and to connect the printer to the computer, you have to install the required drivers for the printer. On this page, we will guide you in downloading and installing the HP Deskjet 2652 printer drivers for Windows computers.
How To Download HP Deskjet 2652 Driver?
- On the Windows computer, open the default web browser.
- Go to the official HP support website.
- On the HP Home page, click the Software & Drivers tab and then click the Printer icon.
- Type your HP printer model name in the Enter your product name text box and then press Enter key or click Submit.
- The HP website automatically detects your operating system.
- If you want to download a driver for a different OS, click Choose a different OS.
- On the Change preferred Operating System popup page, click the Operating System drop-down box and select the preferred OS.
- Click the Version drop-down box and select the required version.
- Click Change.
- Select the most appropriate driver for your printer and click on the Download button next to it. Or else, you can finish the steps given below.
- On the Software & Drivers for HP Deskjet 2652 printer web page, choose the HP Smart app and then click Install.
- The HP Smart app includes print, scan, and other latest features.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your Windows computer. The latest downloaded file will be the driver file.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- If you are prompted to choose the connection type, select the method now.
- Complete the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation.
- An alternative way to install the printer driver is by using the CD that came along with your printer package.
- Insert the CD into your Windows computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and finish the driver installation.
How To Install the HP Smart App?
- Once the HP Smart app download is complete, place the printer near the router.
- Confirm that the router is configured to an active home network.
- Check if the paper is loaded into the main tray and then turn ON the HP printer.
- In case you are installing the HP Smart app for the first time on a Windows computer, you have to create a new HP account to access all the printer functions.
- If you are installing the app on iOS or on an Android device, turn ON the Bluetooth option.
- Launch the app and follow the on-screen steps to complete the installation.
- If the printer is not detected, follow the below steps to connect the printer to the network.
- On the HP Deskjet 2652 printer, press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons at the same time until the Wireless and Power lights blink.
- Click the Plus (+) sign in your HP Smart app within two hours. It will automatically connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Make sure that the HP printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Now, you have to run the setup file and install the driver on the Windows computer.
Other Utilities and Software:
HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor software is a troubleshooting app, which helps to clear all the printer malfunctions in just one click.
- For example, if the printer is offline and you cannot use the printer, when you run the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility (or tool), it will automatically solve the problem immediately.
HP Easy Start Setup Software:
- The HP Start Setup software is a useful application designed to guide you on how to set up the latest software on the computer.
- Once this software is installed on the computer, you can print easily.
Hopefully, the HP Deskjet 2652 printer driver package is installed successfully.