Steps To Do The HP Deskjet 2652 Ink Install
The all-in-one HP DeskJet 2652 printer is designed to produce the best quality print outputs with the help of the HP instant ink cartridges. The printer comes with two ink cartridges, namely, the Black and Tri-color ink cartridges. To install them on your printer, check this page for detailed information. If you're installing the ink for the first time, you need not worry about buying a new one. You can do HP Deskjet 2652 ink install by yourself. After removing all the protective materials from your printer, connect the power cord to turn on the printer. Now, start installing the ink cartridges.
- After turning on the printer, unwrap the ink cartridge package.
- Remove all the protective materials from it.
- Now, lower the output tray of your HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- You’ll find the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
Here, in this section, we’ll be discussing the installation of the Black ink cartridge on your HP printer.
Installing Black Ink Cartridge
- After unpacking the Black ink cartridge, ensure that you do not touch the ink nozzles.
- The Black ink cartridge should be installed on the right side. Now, install the Black ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Repeat the procedure for installing the Tri-color ink cartridge. Push it gently so that it firmly fits into its place.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Now, you can close the ink cartridge access door.
- The printer now recognizes the ink cartridges and starts the preparation process.
You can also align the ink cartridges for better output. Here’s how to do it.
Aligning Ink Cartridges Using HP Smart App
- Open the HP Smart app on your Windows computer.
- Start selecting your HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- Now, click Print Quality Tools and then select the required option. You can also align the ink cartridges using the HP Printer Assistant.
You can now load the paper and start printing to examine the quality of the print. Hopefully, you’ve learned how to do the HP Deskjet 2652 ink install.