Fix: HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing
Is your HP DeskJet 2652 printer not printing as expected? The printing issue can happen due to various factors. You should identify the actual cause before you try any troubleshooting steps. Here we have given a few solutions to resolve the HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issue .
Solution 1: Check the printer status
When your printer is not printing any documents, the first thing you should check is the printer status. Your printer should be turned on and ready before you print. Next, check if the power cord is properly connected to your printer. If you have issues with the power supply, connect your printer's power cord to a different wall outlet. After restarting your printer, try to print your document to check if the problem is resolved.
Solution 2: Check the printer connection
Sometimes, your HP DeskJet 2652 printer will not print if there is a communication breakdown. In such cases, check if the USB cable is firmly connected at both end ports. In case your HP printer and Windows computer are connected over a wireless network, check the wireless connection status by printing a wireless test report. If necessary, you can restart your printer and reconnect it to your wireless network.
Solution 3: Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool
- On your Windows computer, open the default browser and visit the official HP site.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool for your printer.
- Complete the installation process and open the utility from the Start menu.
- Click the Start button in the HP Print and Scan Doctor window.
- Make sure that your printer's name is selected.
- Finish the diagnostic test and check if the printing issue is resolved.
Solution 4: Check the print settings
- On your computer, open the Print dialog box.
- Ensure that your printer's name is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Preferences or Properties to open the printer properties window.
- Check the print settings that are selected for the document you are printing.
- Click OK –> Print.
- Check if your document is printed.
- If your HP DeskJet 2652 printer is still not printing the document, reinstall the HP printer driver.
In case you need assistance in resolving the HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issue, get in touch with our technical experts.