Hp Deskjet 2652 Printing Blank Pages
Don’t worry if your HP DeskJet 2652 printer is printing blank pages. The issue might have occurred due to several reasons, including empty ink cartridges or outdated printer drivers. However, you can fix the problem with the proper troubleshooting techniques. This article can guide you to resolve the issue efficiently.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Whatever the issue is, the HP Print and Scan Doctor application can assist you in fixing the problem. If your HP DeskJet 2652 printer is printing blank pages, download the app from HP’s official web page and install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor app and click Start. From the list of nearby printers, choose HP DeskJet 2652 and click Fix printing.
- Now, the app will diagnose the cause and guide you in fixing the issue.
Use original HP cartridges
- It is essential to use original HP ink cartridges. If you don’t do that, you will end up in trouble.
- When you are using any third-party ink cartridges, your printer may start to malfunction and will result in printing blank pages.
- In those instances, you can fix the issue by replacing the third-party ink cartridges with original HP cartridges.
- If you cannot resolve the issue yet, proceed with the following steps.
Check the estimated ink levels
- On your HP DeskJet 2652 printer, you can detect the ink levels via the printer control panel. To do so, tap the Ink Level icon on your printer control panel.
- When it shows you the estimated ink levels of the cartridges, locate the ones that are empty and critically low. Then, replace those cartridges as soon as possible.
- To replace the cartridges, open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage becomes idle. Remove the empty cartridges and those with critically low ink. Then, insert the new cartridges into their holders and press each cartridge until it snaps in its place. Repeat the same process for all the expended ink cartridges. Finally, close the ink cartridge access door.
Update the printer driver
- A printer driver is responsible for establishing communication between a printer and a computer. When there is a miscommunication between them, your printer may start to print blank pages.
- Thus, update the printer driver on your computer to the recent version. You can get the updated version from the official website of HP.
If your HP DeskJet 2652 printer is still printing blank pages, you can contact us for remote assistance.