Hp Deskjet 2652 Scan
All-in-One printers support functions like print, scan, copy, and fax. The HP DeskJet 2652 printer also supports these functions. Do you want to know how to scan a document on your HP DeskJet 2652 printer and save it on your computer or smartphone? Here, we have explained the procedure. Meanwhile, if you need remote assistance, you can always call us.
Use HP Smart to Scan:
Be it a computer or smartphone, you can use the HP Smart application to print, scan, copy, or fax your documents. So, it is safe to say that you need to install the app on your device. If you haven’t installed the app, you can get it from the Microsoft Store (Windows), App Store (Mac/iOS), or Google Play Store (Android). Once downloaded, install the app and add your printer to it. Now, you are all set to scan your documents.
Scanning from a computer:
To scan a document from your computer, follow these steps.
- Open the scanner cover on your HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- Load the original document on the scanner glass. The print side should be facing down.
- Now, open the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Select the Scan tab.
- On the next screen, you’ll see three menus. Select the Scanner menu.
- On the scan settings screen, you can make changes to the document type, scan area, etc.
- After confirming the scan settings, click the Scan button.
- Now, select the Save option.
The scanned document will be saved to your computer.
Scanning from a smartphone:
Make sure that you have installed the HP Smart app on your smartphone. Now, perform these steps.
- Load the scan document on your HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- Connect your smartphone to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Open the HP Smart app on your smartphone.
- In the app, select your printer.
- Tap on Settings and make changes to the scan settings.
- Once you have configured the settings, tap on Scan.
The scanned document will be saved to your smartphone.