HP Deskjet 2652 Scan To Email
The HP DeskJet 2652 printer features a scan to email function through which you can scan your documents or images and email them on your Windows computer. Here’s how to perform HP Deskjet 2652 Scan To Email operation.
Before you start the scanning process, make sure that you meet the following requirements.
- Ensure that you’ve turned on your printer and computer.
- Ensure that you’ve installed the correct HP printer software.
Getting started with the scan to email feature:
- On your HP printer’s scanner glass, load the documents.
- Later, locate and double-click the HP printer icon on your Windows computer. It opens the HP printer software.
- Now, you can click Scan to select the Scan a Document or photo option.
- Select Scan a Document or photo to choose the type of scan option.
There are two file format options available to save your documents or images. The options are:
- Save as PDF
- Save as JPEG
- Finally, click Scan.
- You can also change the scan settings by clicking the More link located at the top-right corner of the Scan dialog box.
- In the right column of the Scan dialog box, you can make the necessary settings.
- Try to click each section of the detailed settings pane to review and make most of the changes.
- After completing, you can click Save.
You can also send the scanned document to email using the HP Smart app.
Here’s how to do it.
- On your Windows computer, open the HP Smart app.
- Try to create an account and then sign in to it.
- Now, click Scan and then choose the required options from the Scanner and Import tabs.
- Try to place the originals on the scanner glass and select the required scan type, size, resolution, and color.
- Later, click Scan.
- Click the Import tab and then select the photos and continue with the further settings.
- Finally, click Mail.
- Try to type the email address in the required field and then click Send.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to perform HP Deskjet 2652 Scan To Email.