HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting
While using your HP DeskJet 2652 printer, you might come across several printing or scanning issues. You might also encounter any hardware problems. Don’t worry. Here are some of the troubleshooting steps discussed. You can follow the instructions given below to resolve your HP DeskJet 2652 printer problems. At first, check if your printer is turned on. If not, ensure that the power cord is correctly connected at both ends. If your printer is producing poor quality outputs, you can fix it by following the HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting steps given below.
You can clear ink smears using the HP Printer Assistant. Here’s how to do it.
- On your computer, locate and double-click your printer icon. It opens the HP Printer Assistant.
- Now, on your printer, try to load the paper into the input tray.
- After loading the paper, you can now click Print and Scan in the HP Printer Assistant window.
- Click Maintain Your Printer to open the printer toolbox.
- In the printer toolbox, select the Device Services tab.
- Click Clean Printer. Now, the printer starts to clean and wait until the paper comes out of the printer. Later, remove it.
If your printer still prints poor quality pages, you can skip to the next method.
Checking your printer settings:
- On your Windows computer, open the Printer Properties dialog box.
- In the Printer Properties dialog box, try to check the following settings.
- Paper type
- Print quality mode
- Paper size
- Make changes to the above settings, if necessary.
- Now, save the changes made in the Printer Properties dialog box.
Ink cartridge problem:
If your printer faces any ink cartridge issue or the ink levels are very low, try to replace the cartridges. Here’s how to replace the ink cartridge for your HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Take out the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Insert a new ink cartridge. Ensure that the ink cartridge is placed firmly into its slot.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door.
If your printer displays an offline error, try to follow the steps given below.
Try disabling the Use Printer Offline option:
- On your computer, you can now navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Find and right-click your HP printer icon.
- Select See what’s printing.
- At the top-left corner, select the Printer menu.
- From the drop-down menu, deselect the Use Printer Offline option. Now, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Set your HP DeskJet 2652 printer to default:
- On your computer, click the Start menu.
- Navigate to Control Panel to select Hardware and Sounds.
- Click Hardware and Sounds and then select Devices and Printers.
- Find and right-click your HP DeskJet printer icon.
- From the list of options, select the Set as default printer optio.
- Try updating the printer driver
- Try to restart your HP DeskJet 2652 printer
- Try to check whether your Device manager recognizes your printer
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to perform HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting.