How To Perform HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup?
HP DeskJet 2652 is a multifunctional printer that is designed for families and other home users who want a device that is capable of printing everything from documents to web pages. It has support for both wired and wireless connections and is very much compatible with the mobile operating systems as well (Mopria, Apple AirPrint, HP Smart app). In the below segment, we will discuss the steps that will help you perform HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup.
Steps to connect the printer wirelessly using wi-fi protected setup (wps):
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Check if the basic printer setup has been completed and turn on the printer.
- Firmly press and hold the Wireless Button for more than three seconds to start the WPS push mode.
- Now you will notice that the Wireless light starts blinking.
- Press the WPS Button on your router for a few seconds.
- The printer will search for the available WLAN access points or routers within the range.
- Ensure that the printer and router are placed within the range with minimum to no interference between them.
- Once the printer connects successfully, the blue wireless light will stop blinking.
- After that, go to the printer's support page and download the latest software driver for your HP printer.
- During the printer driver installation, you will be asked to choose the preferred wireless connection option and the name of your printer.
- After the installation gets completed, you have to reconnect the computer to your wireless network.
- Make sure that the HP printer and the computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- By performing the above mentioned steps, you can easily do a HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
Steps to connect the printer wirelessly using wi-fi direct method:
Using the Wi-Fi Direct method, you can print wirelessly from your PC, smartphone, tablet, or any network device, that too without a router. Follow the steps to explore more about the Wi-Fi Direct setup.
- Go to the printer’s control panel.
- Press the Wireless Button and the Resume Button simultaneously for about three seconds.
- Once the Wi-Fi Direct is turned on, the Wi-Fi Direct icon will be displayed on the printer screen.
- To know the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name and password, press the information button. This step will indeed print the information page, which has all the details of the printer.
- As everyone wants to print from their smartphone, you need to take your smartphone for further proceedings.
- Install the latest version of the HP Print Service Plugin on your smartphone.
- The Plugin can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Now go to the phone’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the printer’s wireless connection.
- If it asks for the password, type 12345678 and click Connect.
- Open the HP application on your smartphone and start your printing journey.
So, by following any of the methods as mentioned earlier (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) or (Wi-Fi Direct Setup), you can easily do a HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup.