How To Perform HP Deskjet 3050 Setup Without Cd?
If you have lost the CD of your HP DeskJet printer or don’t have a CD reader on your computer, you can get the printer driver from HP’s official site. Unfortunately, HP printer drivers provided on the CD-ROM becomes outdated within a few months. So, downloading the printer software from the manufacturer's website will be advantageous in the long run. Proceed with the below steps to install the HP Deskjet 3050 Setup Without CD.
Driver Download And Installation Steps:
- Visit the HP printer support page from your default web browser.
- Enter your printer model and choose the appropriate one from the search results.
- Click on the Software, Firmware and Drivers.
- Your OS will be detected automatically. If you want to change your OS, click on change a different OS. Then, choose your preferred OS and version.
- Choose the printer driver you prefer and click on the Download button next to it.
- Once the download is over, you can carry on with the driver installation process.
- On the Downloads folder, locate the downloaded setup file.
- Double-click the setup file to start the driver installation.
- Follow the setup wizard and choose your connection type.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and establish a connection between your HP DeskJet 3050 printer and the computer.
Installing The Hp Printer On A Windows Computer:
Here we will see the steps involved in establishing a wired connection between your HP printer and the Windows computer.
- Plug the HP printer’s USB cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Connect the HP DeskJet printer to a power source and turn it on.
- Wait for a few minutes, so the printer gets to an idle state.
- Click the Start icon and type Printers and Scanners in the search bar.
- Under Best match, click the Printers & Scanners option.
- Click the + icon to add your HP printer.
- Make sure that your printer’s name and model number are correct.
- Now right-click on the computer option and select Manage.
- Select Device Manager and click Other Devices from the drop-down list.
- Right-click on your printer’s name and select the Update Driver Software option.
- Next, click on Browse my computer for driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and hit the Next option.
- Once the setup is done, hit the Finish button.
- So, your HP printer is installed successfully on your Windows computer.
Installing Hp Printer On A Mac Computer:
- Before starting the printer installation steps, make sure that your Mac supports the HP printer. Keep in mind that - Not all printers can run on Mac’s Operating System.
- Plug the printer’s USB cable into your Mac’s USB port.
- If you need an external adapter, plug the adapter into the USB-C port and then plug the cable into the USB adapter.
- Firmly press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Wait patiently until the printer gets to an idle state.
- Click on the Apple icon.
- Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option.
- Click the + button to add your HP DeskJet 3050 printer.
- Once the Mac detects your HP printer, you will receive the Update prompt.
- Click through the printer’s installation steps to install the latest drivers on your Mac.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finally hit the Finish button.
- By following the above steps, you can easily install the HP Deskjet 3050 Setup Without CD on your Mac computer.
Furthermore, if you have any doubts, kindly consider taking our service.