HP Deskjet D1520 Printer Driver Download
The driver is the most important thing that will help your printer to perform efficiently without any trouble. When you install the compatible driver, it is easy to utilize all your printer functionalities straightway from your devices. To begin the downloading process, you can directly use the installation CD that came with your printer package. Otherwise, download the driver from your printer’s official support page. If you are looking out for HP Deskjet D1520 Printer Driver Download, execute the below instructions.
Downloading The Printer Driver
- Go to the main screen of your computer and launch a browser.
- Now, visit the printer’s official support page to download the driver.
- On the top of the page, click the Support tab and select the Software and drivers option from the list.
- Select the Printer category.
- Under the Enter your product name section, type your printer model name and click on the Submit button.
- Now, your computer’s Operating System will be automatically detected at the top of the page.
- In case you want to change the Operating System, click the Choose a different OS link and choose your option from the list.
- Next, navigate to the HP DeskJet D1520 driver file you want from the available list and click the Download option.
- Now, the driver will start to download on your computer.
Installing The Printer Driver On Your Computer
The direct way to install the printer driver on your computer is by using the installation CD. Once the driver installation is successful, you can make use of all your printer features without any trouble. To do so, perform the below instructions carefully.
- Start the installation by inserting the driver CD into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Suppose, you have downloaded the driver from the printer’s official support page, launch the executable file and start the installation process.
- Once prompted, click on the Run button in the Security Warning dialog box.
- You have to wait for some time to prepare the installation.
- Now, the Review Installation Options window will appear on the screen.
- Choose the “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” checkbox and click the Next button to proceed.
- The driver installation will take some time to finish.
- Next, you will be asked to choose the communication way that you want to use in the Connection Options window.
- Pick the type of connection you are going to use from the list and click the Next button.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation on your computer.
- Once completed, click the Finish button.
- Next, make a test print with your HP DeskJet D1520 printer to check if the driver is properly installed on your computer.
Automatically Download And Install The Printer Driver
A simple and automatic way to download and install the driver is by connecting your printer to your computer using a USB cable. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Ensure that you have turned on your printer.
- Securely connect the USB cable to your printer and computer.
- Make a click on the Window menu from the computer’s main screen.
- Open the Settings window and choose the Printers & Scanners option in the left menu panel of the window.
- Next, click Add a printer or scanner.
- Navigate to your printer from the available list and select it.
- Execute the on-screen prompts in the printer installation window.
You can do HP Deskjet D1520 Printer Driver Download on your computer by following the above instructions.
If you have any other queries, reach our technical experts. You can use the call button provided on this page for this purpose.