HP Deskjet F4288 Printer Setup
Setting up a new printer is pretty easy. You have to unpack it, turn it on, and perform its hardware setup one by one. Then, you need to align the ink cartridges and install the printer on your computer over a wireless, wired, or USB connection.
This setup guide will show you how you can perform the HP Deskjet F4288 Printer Setup for the first time.
HP Deskjet F4288 Printer Setup- How To Do Guide
Unpack The Printer
- You must first ensure that your printer is ready for the setup.
- You can confirm this if your printer is completely unpacked.
- Unpack your printer completely if you haven’t done it yet.
- Now, place the printer on a stable and neat surface, closer to an electrical outlet.
Turn On The Printer
- The HP DeskJet F4288 printer comes with a power cord and an adapter.
- First, connect one end of the cord to the power outlet and the other end to the adapter. Now, connect the adapter to your printer and turn it on.
- Go to the next step of the HP DeskJet F4288 printer setup once the printer becomes stable and silent.
Load The Paper Tray
- Open the input tray of your printer. Move the width guides to the ends.
- This DeskJet printer supports plain paper, envelopes, index cards, greeting cards, transparencies, labels, and photo paper.
- Choose the paper type that suits your printing needs and load it into the tray.
- Ensure that the paper is loaded only up to the maximum paper limit.
- Adjust the guides properly.
Install The Genuine Ink Cartridges
- Get the genuine ink cartridges you received with your printer.
- Unpack the cartridges and then open your printer’s ink access door.
- Install the ink cartridges once the carriage becomes stable.
- Ensure that the tri-color and black cartridges are seated properly in their slots.
- Finally, close the ink access door.
Align The Ink Cartridges
- The HP DeskJet printer will automatically print a cartridge alignment sheet once you complete the hardware setup.
- Open the scanner glass door. Place the sheet with its print side facing down on the glass.
- Close the door. Press the Scan button. Now, the printer will begin the alignment process.
Complete The HP Deskjet F4288 Printer Setup
Real-time protection will not run in the background when you disable TotalAV antivirus. If you want to proceed further, follow the instructions below.
- Install the HP DeskJet F4288 printer on your computer to complete the setup.
- This printer only supports USB connectivity.
- For Windows: Run the printer software on your computer. Install the basic drivers by following the prompts displayed on the screen. Connect your DeskJet printer to the Windows computer using the USB cable when prompted.
- For Mac: First, connect your printer to the Mac computer using the USB cable. Next, install the most compatible and latest HP DeskJet F4288 printer driver on your computer to finish the setup.
Need further assistance in performing the HP Deskjet F4288 Printer Setup? If yes, contact us now.