How To Perform HP Envy 6055 Setup?
HP Envy 6055 is an all-in-one printer. This printer can perform multiple tasks and you can print from anywhere using the HP Smart app. This printer is made of recycled plastic (20%). It has dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. It supports automatic two-sided printing technology. Let us see how to perform HP Envy 6055 Setup.
Unboxing HP Envy 6055:
- Open the box and remove the power cord, ink cartridges, and all the documents.
- Now lower the box and slide the printer out using the handles.
- Remove the foam which protects the printer and remove the printer from the plastic bag.
- Remove all the blue-colored protective tapes all around the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and also remove the blue-colored tapes inside the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the form sheet from the scanner glass.
Steps To Load Paper:
- Pull the input tray and slide the paper guides to their outermost positions.
- Load a stack of paper into the input tray.
- Slide the paper guides inwards they touch the edges of the paper.
- Close the input tray to its original position.
Steps to Install Ink Cartridges:
- Open the ink cartridge access door and lift the door until it locks into place.
- Hold the ink cartridges on the sides and remove the orange protective tape from the ink cartridges.
- As mentioned on the slots, place both ink cartridges on corresponding slots.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- On your Android mobile, go to Google Play Store and download the HP Smart app. Now install the app, and you can access your printer from anywhere. Now, We have seen how to peeform HP Envy 6055 Setup.