How To Perform HP Envy Photo 6230 Setup?
HP Envy Photo 6230 is an All-in-one-printer with a touch screen panel. This printer supports wireless connectivity so that you can connect to any device easily. Follow the steps to perform HP Envy Photo 6230 Setup.
Steps for the setup:
Start unboxing the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer box. In the box, you have the HP 303 Black Cartridge, the HP 303 Tricolor Cartridge, an ink caution flyer, a power cord, a setup card, a getting started user guide, and a media pack to install drivers.
- Remove the packing materials and stickers from the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid, remove the packing materials from the scanner glass, and close the scanner lid.
- Grasp both the handles on either side of the printer, open the ink cartridge access door, and remove all the tapes and packing materials inside the printer.
- Connect an end of the power cord to the printer's rear end and the other end to an AC Power socket.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer. Unpack the ink cartridges, hold the cartridges by the sides, and gently remove the orange plastic tape from the cartridges.
- Now, insert the ink color cartridge on the left side and the black cartridge on the right side of the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridges slightly upward in the empty slot and press gently until they snap into the open spaces. Now close the ink cartridge access door.
- To insert the paper, remove the input tray and then remove the output tray.
- Remove all blue tape, slide the photo tray inside, slide the paper-width guide outwards, and load paper in the tray. Now release the paper-width guide to align with the edges of the paper.
- Replace the output tray into position and push the paper tray back into the printer.
- After completing the hardware setup for the printer, install the printer driver.
- You can install the driver from the CD provided along with the printer or download software from the official HP site.
Complete the HP Envy Photo 6230 setup by performing the instructions on the setup wizard.