HP Laserjet Pro 4001dne Not Connecting To Wifi
If you wish to print from your computer/device, you need to establish communication between your printer and the computer/device. In case your printer is not connecting to the wireless network, you can’t print from other devices connected to the same network. If you have this problem with your HP Laserjet Pro 4001dne Not Connecting To Wifi, use the troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue. Troubleshooting is the best way to resolve your printer issues. Therefore, fix the Wi-Fi connection problem on your printer by performing the instructions on this page.
Checking The Connections
- Check whether your power cable is connected securely to the HP printer’s rear section and if the other end’s firmly plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Make sure to turn on your HP LaserJet Pro 4001dne printer.
- In case your printer and the computer are connected to two different networks, you will not be able to print using the printer (from the computer).
- So, try connecting the printer to the same Wi-Fi network to which your computer is connected.
- Now, check if you can connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- In case the problem persists, reconnect the HP LaserJet Pro 4001dne printer by performing the below instructions.
Reconnecting The Printer
- In case you have already turned on your HP printer, turn it off and unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Next, disconnect the wireless router and wait for some time.
- Now, close all the applications on your computer and turn it off.
- You can now connect all the necessary cables and turn on the wireless router again.
- Next, plug the power cord into the back of your HP printer and the other end into the electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button on your HP printer to turn it on.
- Next, turn on your computer and connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Now, try connecting your HP LaserJet Pro 4001dne printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Check whether the issue is solved.
- If the problem persists, verify the port settings by following the below steps.
Checking The Port Settings
- First, you need to restart your computer.
- Now, power off the printer and the wireless router.
- Wait for some time and turn on your printer and the wireless router.
- Next, open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Right-click on your HP LaserJet Pro 4001dne printer and choose the Properties option from the drop-down.
- Here, click the Ports tab and check all the port settings. In case you have to make any changes to these settings, do it now.
- Next, check if you can connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. If not, follow the below steps.
Uninstalling And Reinstalling The Printer Driver
- First, you need to navigate to the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Click on the Programs & Features option.
- Now, right-click on your respective printer driver.
- Choose Uninstall from the drop-down.
- You have to click the Uninstall button again in the confirmation dialog box.
- After removing the printer driver from the computer, reinstall it using the software CD or by visiting the printer’s official support page.
- Next, check if the Wi-Fi connection issue is resolved.
- By now, the problem should be fixed, and your printer must get connected to your Wi-Fi network.
You can troubleshoot the “HP Laserjet Pro 4001dne Not Connecting To Wifi” issue by following the above instructions.
In case you have any other issues with your printer, click the call option to contact our technical experts to solve them.