Fix: HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color
HP OfficeJet 3830 is a wireless All-in-one printer that enables you to print, scan, fax, and copy. The device is adaptable and upgraded to the technology and is compact. You can access the printer through Wi-Fi from any place. You can also connect your printer directly via USB. At times, if your HP OfficeJet 3830 not printing color, then go through the solutions given here.
Why is HP OfficeJet 3830 not printing color?
- Check on the color printing feature. In some cases, if the color printing feature is disabled in printer properties, you may not be able to print in color. Go to the Printer properties and enable Color printing.
- If you have been using your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer for a long time, there may be chances for the printer to run out of ink. In such a case, fill the ink and then check if the color printing issue has been fixed,
- Sometimes, the printer may not print color due to printhead problem. Cleaning your print head properly will also fix the color printing problem.
- This one is a standard issue faced by many. There may be a driver conflict if you have used any HP printer before, which may result in disputes such as not recognizing color print. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the driver would work.
Solutions to fix the color printing issue on HP OfficeJet 3830:
- Select your printer from the Devices and Printer window on your computer and click on the Remove option.
- Uninstall the HP driver software from your PC and remove all its contents.
- Restart your PC.
- Download the HP OfficeJet 3830 driver software from the official web page of the HP printer.
- Begin the driver installation. Accept and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- After following the instructions to complete the printer setup, try printing in color on your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer.
- Now we have seen how to fix HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color issue.