How To Fix HP Officejet 3830 Offline?
Basically, a printer will not respond to the print operation if its status is set as Offline on your computer. However, you can clear the Printer Offline error easily by performing simple troubleshooting instructions. The below section explains how to resolve the HP OfficeJet 3830 offline issue.
- Initially, check to make sure that your HP printer is turned on and ready to perform the print operation.
- If you’re unable to detect the exact cause of the Printer Offline issue, then use the HP Print & Scan Doctor tool on your computer. This tool helps you to identify the cause of the printing issue and resolve it.
- In case this tool fails to resolve the Printer Offline issue, then check whether your HP OfficeJet printer is set as the default printer on your computer.
- To check it, open the Printers & Scanners window on your computer.
- Deselect the option Let Windows manage my default printer if it is selected.
- Choose your printer and click Manage. Go to the Manage your device section and check whether the Set as default option is selected. If not, select it, and then perform the print operation.
- If the printer fails to perform the print operation, then it means the HP OfficeJet 3830 offline issue is unresolved. Check whether your HP printer and the computer are connected to the same network. If not, connect them and then perform the print operation.
- Restart your printer and the computer.
- Similarly, reinstall the printer driver on your computer.
- Use the HP Smart Diagnose & Fix feature to resolve the HP OfficeJet 3830 offline issue.
- On your Mac computer, open the HP Smart app. (Note: If you haven’t installed the HP Smart app, then download it from the Mac App Store and install it on your Mac computer.)
- Now, launch the HP Smart app.
- Go to the Diagnose & Fix page and click on the Start button.
- Now, the tool will try to detect the cause of the issue.
- Once it is detected, some suggestions will be displayed on the screen.
- Perform them to resolve the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer offline issue.
- If the HP Smart Diagnose & Fix feature fails to resolve the printer offline issue, then re-add your printer to the Mac computer.
- To do so, first, remove the printer from the Printers list.
- In the System Preferences window on your Mac computer, click on the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select your HP printer under the Printer list and click the minus icon available at the bottom of the list.
- Now, re-add the printer by clicking the Plus icon.
- Make sure that the AirPrint option is selected from the drop-down menu.
If the above instructions couldn’t resolve the HP OfficeJet 3830 offline issue, then contact our technical experts to fix it.