Hp Officejet 5255 Bluetooth Setup
The HP OfficeJet 5255 printer doesn’t support Bluetooth connectivity. But you can connect this printer to a smartphone/computer using a wireless network; you can connect the HP printer to a wireless network using the Wi-Fi setup wizard or WPS method. On this page, let us discuss how to complete the wireless setup of the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer.
Connect your HP OfficeJet printer to a wireless network using the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard
- Before you start, note down the password of your wireless router and also make sure to connect your HP printer to the same wireless network to which your computer is connected.
- On your printer control panel, touch Wireless from the Home screen.
- Then, tap on Settings followed by Wireless Setup Wizard.
- It will display a list of nearby networks. Choose the SSID of your router and enter the appropriate password.
- Then, the network connection will be established, and the Wireless light will start to glow on your HP printer.
Connect your HP OfficeJet printer to a wireless network using WPS
- If you have a WPS-enabled router, you can connect your printer to a wireless network using the WPS method. It can be considered the best way of connecting a printer to a wireless network as you don’t need to enter any password during the setup.
- On your printer, tap Wireless> Settings> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Then, move to your router and press the WPS button.
- Within two minutes, the network connection will be established between your printer and router.
Download the printer driver
- To go ahead with the wireless setup, you need to install the printer driver on your computer. You can download it from the official website of HP.
- On your computer, visit the official support page of HP. Enter your printer model and download the printer driver recommended for your OS.
- Once the download gets completed, run the setup file.
- When the License Agreement window appears, read the terms and conditions and agree to them.
- When the Connection Type window appears, choose Wireless. Then, it will show you the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer that you have already connected to the network. Choose it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete installing the printer driver on your computer.
- From now on, you can start printing wirelessly. If you have doubts, you can reach out to us.