HP Officejet 5255 Driver
A printer driver plays a crucial role in transmitting the data from a computer to a printer. A printer doesn't know the language of a computer; thus, a printer driver acts as a translator and translates the computer's language into a format that a printer can understand. A printer driver ensures smooth communication between a printer and a computer. For your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer, you can download the printer driver from the official support page of HP. Continue to read the following sections to know how to download and install the HP Officejet 5255 Driver on your computer.
Download the printer driver
- In your default browser, visit HP's official support page.
- In the search field, type HP OfficeJet 5255 and click on the Submit button.
- Now, a list of printers related to your search will be displayed.
- Choose your printer model from the displayed list, and then it will take you to the product support page of your printer.
- From the list of tabs on the product support page, click on the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- On the driver download page, your operating system and its version will be automatically detected. You can also modify the OS according to your preference.
- Click on the Choose a different OS option and select your preferred OS.
- Now, it will show you a list of drivers compatible with the chosen OS. Select the required driver and click on the Download button.
- Once the download is complete, you can access it in the saved destination.
- Open the folder, run the setup file, and agree to the end-user license agreement.
- Then, install the driver on your computer by following the on-screen prompts.
In this manner, you can download and install the HP Officejet 5255 Driver. If you have any issues, you can reach out to us.