Hp Officejet 5255 Driver For Mac
The HP OfficeJet 5255 printer driver is easy to download. From where can you download it? It is simple. Just got to the official HP website and download it. Refer to this post for detailed steps.
Before you begin installing the HP Officejet 5255 Driver for Mac, make sure that you complete the hardware setup procedure. It is very simple. The hardware setup procedure involves:
- Connecting the power cord
- Loading the paper
- Installing cartridges
- Software installation
HP OfficeJet 5255 driver for Mac
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official HP website.
- On the HP home page, enter the product name in the search bar and then click Search. It directs you to the Downloads page.
- From there, you can click the Software and Downloads button from the left navigation bar.
- Choose the required OS version.
- Click Download next to the appropriate software from the HP website.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your Mac computer.
- Locate and double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
Installing driver for Mac
After beginning the installation, you can proceed to the further steps to complete installing the HP OfficeJet 5255 driver software for Mac.
- When prompted, choose your preferred connection method. The HP OfficeJet 5255 printer supports Hi-Speed USB and also wireless connectivity. So, you can choose the desired connection type and start connecting the printer through the connection.
- You’ll be asked to read the license agreement and make sure that the printer has an active Internet Connection.
- Using the HP Smart app, make sure that you sign up for a new account.
- It is done when the account is not created. By doing so, you can print, copy, and scan using the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer.
You can now start using the printer to print, copy, and scan and perform your tasks. Implement the steps as described above to install the HP Officejet 5255 Driver for Mac.