How To Fix HP Officejet 5255 Printing Blank Pages?
Is your HP OfficeJet 5255 printing blank pages? This problem mainly occurs due to an expended ink cartridge. Sometimes, your printer may print a blank page if the Skip Blank Page option is turned off on your Windows computer. To identify the actual cause and fix the blank pages printing issue, continue reading the instructions given below.
Step 1: Check The Estimated Ink Levels
- For Windows, open the HP printer software.
- Ensure that your printer is properly connected to your Windows computer.
- Click the Estimated Levels button in the printer software to determine the ink levels on the cartridges.
- For Mac, open HP Utility from Finder –> Applications.
- Choose your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer from the list of printers displayed on the left-side panel.
- Click the Supplies Status or Options & Supplies button and check the estimated ink levels.
- Click All Settings to get back to the Information and Support page.
If your printer is running low on ink, replace the required cartridge. Otherwise, go to step 3 to stop the HP OfficeJet 5255 printing blank pages.
Step 2: Replacing The Expended Cartridges
- With the printer turned on, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the latch to release the expended cartridge.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective seals from it.
- Fix the new cartridge into the slot and close the cartridge access door.
Step 3: Turn On Skip Blank Page
- For Windows 10, click the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- Click the Settings icon from the Start menu to open the Settings app.
- Click the Devices tab in the Settings window to fix HP OfficeJet 5255 printing blank pages.
- Select the Printers & Scanners tab from the left-side panel.
- Choose your printer and click Manage.
- Click on Printing Preferences and select the Skip Blank Page option.
- For Mac, open System Preferences and click the Printers & Scanners icon.
- Choose your printer’s name from the left-side panel and click the Options & Supplies button.
- Choose the Options tab and turn on Skip Blank Page.
Now, print a test page to reproduce the error. If HP OfficeJet 5255 printing blank pages still occurs, contact us for assistance in resolving it.