How To Perform HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup?
HP OfficeJet 5255 is an all-in-one printer that allows you to print, copy, and fax at a fast speed. It is easy to set up your printer, scan documents with your smartphone camera, and print from social media or some cloud services with the HP Smart app. This printer uses dynamic security, which may be updated periodically by firmware updates. Here, let’s see the simple procedure for the HP OfficeJet 5255 wireless setup.
UNPACKING AND SETUP:
- HP OfficeJet 5255 all-in-one printer
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Phone Cord
- Power Cord
- Setup Guide
- Instant Ink Flyer
Make sure that all the contents are available in the box.
- Remove the printer from the box.
- Discard all the tapes and packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Lower the output tray of the printer; hold the handle and lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Clear all the packing materials and tapes inside the ink cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the box and clear all the packing materials.
- Hold the ink cartridge on its sides with the nozzles and install it into the respective slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the input tray of the printer to load the paper.
- Now, slide the paper width guide to the left as far as possible.
- Load a stack of paper and slide the paper width guide to the right until it rests at the edge of the paper.
- Close the input tray.
- Connect your power cord to the back of the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Power on the printer.
Follow the above steps to complete the hardware installation for HP OfficeJet 5255 printer.
- If you have the software CD, then use your computer CD drive to install the software.
- If the software CD is not available, go to the official HP support page on your computer.
- Below the Start by identifying the products option, enter your HP product name, product number or serial number and click on the Find button.
- Scroll down the screen and make sure to check your operating system below the Available software for the following operating system option.
- Under the Driver-Product Installation software option, you will see the respective software and driver for your printer.
- Click the Download option to download the software and driver.
HP OFFICEJET 5255 WIRELESS SETUP FOR WINDOWS:
- Before connecting your printer to a wireless network, you need to know the network name and password.
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer.
- For a wireless connection, go to the printer control panel and select the Wireless option.
- Select the Wireless setup wizard and choose your respective network from the list that displays on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After setting the wireless connection, take a sample printout to ensure the setup.
HP OFFICEJET 5255 WIRELESS SETUP FOR MAC:
- For the wireless setup on Mac, ensure that your computer has a strong network connection.
- You should know all the required information like network name and password to connect.
- Connect your Mac computer to the wireless network.
- On the printer control panel, choose the Wireless option.
- Select the Wireless setup wizard and enter the network name and password.
- Wait for some seconds to establish the connection.
Need assistance to perform HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup? Click the CALL button.