HP Officejet 8730 Driver
A printer driver is a piece of software that plays an indispensable role in printing documents from the computer. It plays a crucial role in transmitting data between the printer and the computer. As a printer doesn’t understand the language of a computer, the printer driver works as a translator and ensures smooth communication between the printer and the computer. Let us see how to download and install the HP Officejet 8730 Driver.
For your HP OfficeJet 8730 printer, you can download the printer driver from the official support page of HP.
- On your computer, open a browser and visit the official support page of HP.
- In the search field, type HP OfficeJet 8730 and click the Submit button.
- Select your printer from the search results, and it will direct you to the product support page.
- On the product support page, click on the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Your OS will automatically be detected on the driver download page, and the drivers recommended for the detected OS will be displayed.
- You can also change the OS manually. Click on the Choose a different OS link and select your preferred OS along with its version from the drop-down menu; then, click on the Change button.
- Now, it will show you the drivers recommended for the chosen OS. Select the most appropriate driver for your HP printer and click on the Download icon next to it.
- The chosen driver will start to download in the background.
- Once the download is complete, you can access the driver file in the saved destination.
- Open the folder, run the setup file, and agree to the end-user license agreement.
- Choose your preferred connection and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Then, install the driver on your computer by following the on-screen prompts.
In this manner, you can download and install the HP OfficeJet 8730 driver on your computer. If you have any other issues, you can reach out to us.