Hp Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is a wireless all-in-one printer. The printer offers a wealth of features, including the ADF, which many of the competitors lack. You must opt for the HP Instant Ink subscription service to deliver high-quality prints with competitive running costs. Many such features make this printer stand out from the rest in the market. The printer is also popular for its good-quality texts. Another facility that makes the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer famous is its wireless setup option.In this wireless assistance article, you will be reading the steps on how to perform a wireless setup for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer.
Things to know:
Before you begin the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 wireless setup, you need to make sure that you have the following.
- Ensure that the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer is not connected using an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure that the wireless network is set up and working properly.
- To print wirelessly, confirm that the computer is connected to the network to which you are going to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer.
There is one simple way to perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer wireless setup. It is described below.
Wi-fi Protected Setup
When it comes to the WPS method, you need to make sure that you possess a WPS-enabled router. Before proceeding, ensure that you have your computer connected to the wireless network and the router is getting a proper power source it’s supposed to get.
- Swipe down the control panel display and select the Wireless icon.
- Select Settings.
- Tap the Wireless Settings option.
- Now, select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- The printer will now start the wireless setup and will become ready to pair.
- Hold on to the WPS button on the router within the next 2 minutes.
- Once done, the printer will try to find the wireless connection.
- The HP OfficeJet printer will be successfully connected to the wireless network right away.
That is all the information you need to know about the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 wireless setup. If you have further doubts, click the CALL button on this page. Our dedicated technical team will assist you through the issue.