HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 is a compact wireless multi-functional printer that supports the scan, copy, print, and fax operations. This HP printer is a perfect choice for home and office usage. Now we’ll see the detailed steps to perform HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printer.
- Ink Cartridges (Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, and Black).
- Power Cord.
- Setup Poster.
- Getting Started Guide.
- Setup CD-ROM.
Unboxing the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printer:
- Open the printer box and take all the box contents out of the box.
- Set the box to the sides and pull the printer out of the box.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Remove the blue protective tape around the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the styrofoam sheet above the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Open the paper input tray and remove the blue protective tape and other packing materials.
- Close the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door, then remove the protective tape and other packing materials out of the printer.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Now insert one end of the power cord into the printer power input port and the other end into an electrical socket.
- Now press the Power button to wake up the printer.
- With the help of the LCD screen, set the language, country/region, and time on the printer.
Install the ink cartridges:
- If the printer prompts to install the ink cartridges, open the cartridge access door and wait until the printer head stops at the center of the printer.
- Now remove an ink cartridge from the package and remove the orange protective tape.
- Twist the orange cap in the clockwise direction and remove it from the ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the print head until it snaps.
- Now close the cartridge access door after installing all the cartridges.
The ink installation process is completed.
How to load paper stack:
- To load a paper stack, gently pull the input tray until it stops.
- Slide the paper-width guides to the extreme end.
- Now insert the paper stack with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the paper-width guides to grab the edges of the paper stack.
- Make sure the loaded paper stack is below the stack height marking level.
- Insert the input tray completely into the printer.
- Pull the output tray and pull the output tray extension.
Next, download the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printer driver from the official HP support page. Install the printer driver on your computer. While installing the driver, choose the connection type and connect your HP printer to the computer. Now, the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 setup is complete, and you can enjoy printing.