HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan To Computer
Being one of the top leading brands in the printing industry, HP provides all features to satisfy your printing and scanning needs. For the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer model, HP provides various printing and scanning features. Let us see how to perform HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan To Computer operation.
You can scan the original documents to the following scan destinations.
- Scan to Network Folder
- Scan to Email
- Scan to Computer
- Scan to Memory Device
If you wish to learn more about the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer’s Scan to Computer feature, go through the steps given below.
Before starting the scan:
- Turn on your printer and computer.
- Verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Ensure that you have installed the correct HP printer driver on your computer.
- Verify if the connection between your printer and computer is stable.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- If necessary, insert the original document into the ADF.
Enabling the Scan to Computer feature:
- On your computer, open the HP printer software.
- Click the Print, Scan & Fax tab.
- Next, click Scan and select Manage Scan to Computer.
- Click the Enable button.
Now, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer is ready to use the Scan to Computer feature.
Scanning to a computer using the HP printer software:
- In the HP printer software, click Print, Scan & Fax.
- Select the Scan option and click on Scan a Document or Photo. Doing so will open the Scan dialog box.
- Choose the type of scan you want from the following options.
- Save as PDF
- Save as JPEG
- If you select the Save as PDF option, the original document will be saved as a PDF file on your computer.
- In case you have chosen the Save as JPEG option, the original document will be saved as an image file.
- For advanced scan settings, click the More link at the top-right corner of the Scan dialog box.
- Select the Show Viewer After Scan checkbox if you wish to make adjustments to the scanned image while previewing your document.
- After specifying all the scan settings, click the Scan button to scan your document and save a copy of it to the connected computer.
You can also scan your original document to the connected computer using the touchscreen control panel. If your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan To Computer function not working, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.