How To Fix HP Officejet Pro 8720 Error 0xc19a0023?
HP printers are more reliable when compared to many other printer models in the market. However, sometimes, you might encounter a problem or two while working with HP printers. On that note, error 0xc19a0023 is one of the most common errors users face while using the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer. It occurs due to damaged ink cartridges. In this article, you’ll learn how to fix this error as we provide you with easy and simple solutions. Now, we’ll look at the following solutions to fix the HP Officejet Pro 8720 Error 0xc19a0023.
Solution 1: Try to replace ink cartridges
It is recommended to replace the ink cartridge because a damaged ink cartridge might lead your printer to cause the error 0xc19a0023. Before you begin, ensure that your HP printer is turned on.
Replacing ink cartridges:
- On your printer, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the damaged cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, try to do a print test and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Clean the Print head
You can clean the print head from the HP printer control panel or perform it manually to avoid the error code 0xc19a0023.
- On your HP printer, start loading plain white paper into the input tray.
- Now, on your printer control panel, navigate to the Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard, select the Setup option.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Now, you should just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the print head cleaning process.
If you want to clean the print head manually, then try following the below method.
At first, turn off your printer and try to disconnect the power cord connected to the printer.
- Take out the print head and then clean it. Make sure that you do not cause any damage to the print head.
- Try reinserting the print head into your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer.
- Next, reconnect the printer’s power cord and turn on your printer.
- Now, check whether the HP Officejet Pro 8720 Error 0xc19a0023 is fixed or not.
If the above mentioned solution is not satisfactory, then skip to the next one.
Solution 3: Try resetting your printer
It is highly recommended to reset your printer if you have an issue related to the leakage of ink.Here's how to reset your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer.
- Disconnect the power cable while your printer is turned on.
- Unplug the power cord connected to the electrical outlet.
- Leave your printer idle and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to your printer.
- Turn on your printer.
- This solution should fix the HP Officejet Pro 8720 Error 0xc19a0023.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to fix the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer error.