How To Fix HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printhead Problem?
When your HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 throws an error such as printhead problem or printhead failure, it indicates that your printhead connection is not reliable. In this article, you’ll learn how to fix HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printhead Problem as we provide you the easy and simple solutions for the same.
Now, let us look at the solutions to solve the printhead problem.
It is necessary to do basic troubleshooting when you encounter a printhead problem.
- Try checking the alignment of the cartridges.
- Try to clean the printhead’s electrical contacts.
- Replace the printhead.
After performing the basic troubleshooting, you can do a print test and check if the problem is resolved or not. If not, proceed to the next solution.
It is recommended to replace the existing ink cartridges because a damaged ink cartridge might lead to a printhead problem. Before you begin, ensure that your HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 printer is turned on.
Replacing ink cartridges:
- On your printer, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the cartridge from the respective slot.
- Install a new cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, try to do a print test and check if the problem is resolved.
Resetting your HP printer:
Here's how you can reset your HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 printer to fix the printhead problem.
- Disconnect the power cable while your printer is turned on.
- Unplug the power cord connected to the electrical outlet.
- Leave your printer idle and wait for few minutes.
- Now, reconnect the power cord back into your printer.
- Turn on your printer.
If the solution mentioned above couldn’t fix the printhead problem, try this.
Clean the printhead:
You can clean the printhead from your printer control panel or manually to avoid printhead problems.
- Unplug the power cord from the HP printer.
- Open the printhead and clean it. Make sure that you do not cause damage to the printhead.
- Try reinserting the printhead into your HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 printer.
- Now, reconnect the power cord and turn on your printer.
- Check if the printhead problem is resolved.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to solve your HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printhead problem.