How To Perform HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Replacement?
HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 is an All-in-One wireless printer, which also includes the one-of-a-kind AirPrint feature. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer is made in such a way that it supports wireless printing and comes with a massive touch screen. With the amazing mobile printing features, you will be able to print from the palm of your hand. This particular OfficeJet Pro printer supports a printing speed of 24 pages per minute for black and 20 pages per minute for color copies. Well, that’s enough about the printer.Now, when it comes to printing, the printer definitely needs ink and this printer supports ink cartridges. If you find out your printer is not printing, producing bad prints, or going through any other kind of printing error, you must perform ink replacement. Let us see how to perform HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Replacement.
In this printer troubleshooting article, you will see how to replace the ink in HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer. Here are the steps.
- Make sure that the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer is turned on.
- Now, with the printer on, open the cartridge access door (the place where the ink cartridges are present).
- You will now have to select a cartridge you want to replace. Once done, press the front section of the cartridge to release it.
- Once the cartridge comes out from the slot, remove it and keep it aside.
- Shake the new cartridge present inside the packaging to redistribute the toner.
- Unpack the new cartridge from the sealed packaging. Make sure the color on the cartridge matches the color on the slot.
- Gently place the cartridge in position and push it until it clicks in place.
- If you are replacing other ink cartridges, you can repeat the same series of steps to perform the ink replacement.
- Once the ink replacement is complete, close the cartridge access door of the printer.
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer will charge the ink. Now we have learned how to perform HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Replacement.
Follow the same set of steps as mentioned in this particular order to ensure that you correctly do the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer ink replacement. If you have issues related to installing the ink cartridges, kindly click the Call button for assistance.