Hp Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 is a portable All-in-One printer that comes with features like mobile printing, wireless connectivity, duplex printing, PIN printing, etc. Setting up and using this inkjet printer is a simple and easy task to perform. The below section explains how to perform the wireless setup on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer. You can perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 wireless setup easily using the printer’s control panel. Before you begin the wireless setup, satisfy the following requirements.
- Gather your wireless network’s credentials.
- Make sure that your HP OfficeJet printer is not connected to the network over a USB or Ethernet cable connection.
- Check if your printer’s initial setup is completed. If not, complete it and then begin the wireless setup.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned on and ready for setup.
- Connect your computer is connected to the same network that you’re using to connect the printer.
- Download the printer driver from the official HP site.
Setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer over a wireless network
- Turn on the HP printer if it is turned off.
- Now, open your printer’s dashboard by swiping down the screen.
- Select the Wireless option followed by Settings.
- Tap Wireless Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now, your HP printer will look for the wireless networks available within its range.
- Once your network’s SSID is displayed on the screen, select it and type its password in the given field.
- In case your network’s SSID is not detected by the printer, enter it manually in the given field.
- Once your HP printer is connected to the wireless network, begin the software installation on your computer.
- Install the printer driver to complete the wireless setup.
Contact us if you need to know more about the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 wireless setup.