HP Officejet Pro 9010 Factory Reset
In most cases, the factory reset process is performed as a part of the troubleshooting. When a particular issue with your printer remains unfixed after multiple attempts, you can perform the factory reset process. You can also factory reset your printer if you wish to disable some features or modify the misconfigured printer settings. The following instructions explain how to perform HP Officejet Pro 9010 Factory Reset.
Restoring the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer settings to default
- Initially, turn on your HP printer.
- Tap the Setup icon or button on your printer’s dashboard.
- Select the Printer Maintenance option followed by Restore. On the Restore screen, choose the Restore Factory Defaults option.
- Tap or press the Continue button. If prompted, restart your printer after the factory reset process.
Restoring the printer function to default
If you wish to factory reset the printer functions such as copy, scan, fax, and network, then follow the below instructions to perform it.
- On the Setup screen of your HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer, select the Printer Maintenance option.
- Choose the Restore option followed by Restore Settings.
- Now, a list of functions available for your HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the function(s) that you wish to reset.
- Tap Restore > Restore.
Restoring the printer’s network settings to default
To restore your printer’s network settings, perform the simple instructions given below.
- Choose the Network Setup option on the Setup screen of your printer.
- Select Restore Network Settings in the opened window.
- Tap Yes to confirm restoring the network settings.
- Once the network settings are restored, re-configure them from the beginning.
If you wish to remove the configured settings such as administrator password, stored print jobs, selected country/region, etc., from your printer, then you can use the Cold Reset method.
- Select the Setup option from the printer’s dashboard.
- Tap Printer Maintenance > Restore > Cold Reset > Continue.
To know more about the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 factory reset process, contact us.